The hybrid printing is used to obtain contrast between glossy and matt surfaces. The substrate is printed with conventional inks. The non-glossy areas are coated with special printing varnish, then the substrate runs through the varnishing unit of the press and is totally coated with varnish. Glossy varnish is lower in the areas that are covered with matt lacquer and remain matt, the rest of the sheet becomes glossy.
Specialists of VESNA make use of unique equipment that allows printing the most complex jobs with European quality. The quality of our production results from a combination of high technology, good quality inks and varnishes, exclusive high precision production equipment.
BENEFITS AND APPLICATION OF HYBRID DRIP OFF VARNISH
The technology of hybrid printing makes it possible to achieve a decorative effect based on the contrast between glossy and matt surfaces. Such technique has several advantages:
- The image becomes multi relief
- The most delicate details and text show up
- The print obtains unique skinfeel properties
- The product has higher resistance to wear
- The production cost is lower than spot UV varnishing
- The finishing becomes simpler
- It is possible to vary thickness of water-dispersion and oil varnishes
Printed products that utilize the drip off technique are widely used in various areas. They attract attention, they are bright and decorative. They are used to упаковка для алкоголя, gifts and other goods, to print visiting cards, magazines, greeting cards and other printed products.